Wednesday, June 28, 2006

:: WEDNESDAY ::
woke up late.. helped mom vacuum de floor, catch those stupid ants tt had been crawling irritatingly in my hse, wash dishes, unpacked grosseries ... the time left to me was onli at night.. NOW.. walau.. i v *&@# up la!! don't you even consider me as part of ur club?? i'm part of the comittee too.. first event u guys nvr tell me tt the event is 2 DAYS!! now, got important meeting oso nvr msg me?? i got tell tt Jiong Yi lo.. den today onli call me ask me go down in the evening, WTF i'm not alwayz free to slot in u guys.. i today no sch oso.. ask me come down NOW.. wad sia.. FK off la.. i night time oso got things going on.. if u dun wan me join, y put me in the comittee at the first place sia?? let me quit la!! "ma-de"

DaMn strepsils..

Damn Keni..

DaMn joannea..

where's my IT when i need them?? aarrghh!! i regretted of not buying them la!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home